LESLIE ANN BOUVIER, DMD
Leslie Ann Bouvier, DMD is a high-energy and intensely caring person. Her passion and enthusiasm for dentistry, and her sincere interest in her patients, is contagious. She has never been satisfied with the status quo and always strives for excellence. She feels the truest measure of a doctor’s commitment to their patients is the continued education and training that extends far beyond the basics of general dentistry.
Leslie Ann Bouvier, DMD is a 1992 graduate of the University of Connecticut and received an advanced degree in General Dentistry in 1993 at the SUNY Stony brook. Leslie Ann Bouvier, DMD has also completed several advanced education courses at the Las Vegas Institute (the world’s premier post-graduate center for cosmetic dentistry), she also attended the Biocare World Tour which focused on new implant and restorative techniques, and annually completes leading edge dental coursework at SPEAR in Phoenix, AZ. Additonally, she takes part in a local SPEAR study group on a monthly basis with area colleagues. Needless to say, Leslie Ann Bouvier, DMD loves being a dentist! She is open and honest, and her appreciation for excellence makes her patients feel instantly at ease.
What Do You Like To Do When You Are Away From Work?
As a New Hampshire native, Leslie Ann Bouvier, DMD enjoys many of the activities that this varied state has to offer. In her personal time, she enjoys cooking, gardening, paddle boarding and hiking. She has two children; Stefan is on a gap year prior to attending college in VT and Gabrielle is a junior in HS.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM AT LESLIE A. BOUVIER, DMD!!
Dr. Bouvier has been voted for by her peers as a Top General Dentist in NH Magazine for ten consecutive years (2010-2019).
In addition, for the last two years, Dr. Bouvier’s practice has won The Spectrum City Beat Award for Excellence in Customer Service. Only those businesses earning the highest ratings are honored with the Spectrum City and Beat award, and we are proud to have been granted this prestigious title.
- New Hampshire Technical Institute of Dental Hygiene – A.S. Degree 1984
- Old Dominion University – B.S. 1987
- University of Connecticut – D.M.D. 1992
- State University of New York at Stony Brook – Advanced Education in Dentistry Degree 1993
- Las Vegas Institute (LVI) – Advanced Education in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, New Hampshire Dental Society, Seacoast Chapter
- President, New Hampshire Dental Society, Seacoast Chapter, 2002-2003
- Member, Seacoast Esthetic Dental Association Continuing Education (SEDA)
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Attended Nobel Biocare World Tour
- Former Board member of the New Hampshire Technical Institute Dental Auxiliary Program Dental Advisory Board
- Attendance in Continuing Education Courses at the Yankee Dental Conference in Boston since 1990
- Member of the Seacoast Oral Pathology Study Club
- Member of the Seacoast Periodontal Study Club
- Member of SPEAR Study Groups – Dental Continuing Education with Peers
I have been a patient of Dr. Bouvier’s for many years and I have always had a pleasant experience. Dr. Bouvier goes out of her way to make you feel as if you are her only patient. She along with her talented staff, continue to to amaze and impress me with their warm and caring treatment of, not only my smile, but me as a person. I consider her practice to be the best example of dentistry anywhere in this country. Thank you Dr. Bouvier for always making my trips to the dentist’s office worry free and actually fun.”